It can be a worrying time when your child is forced to miss school due to serious illness or accident, however we at the Northern Health School can help.
We are one of three New Zealand health schools providing community, in-home and hospital based teaching to school aged students who are too unwell to attend their regular school. We pride ourselves on providing individualised programmes tailored to meet the health and education needs of our students. This integrated service is, we believe, unique in the world and allows our teachers to provide a seamless service to each student, no matter what their treatment regime might be or where they may move to and from. We have a close relationship with each of the other two health schools which makes the service we offer a national one.
- Information about eligibility and admission enrolment forms and medical forms are available in the Admissions tab.
- Please feel free to call or email us and we will be happy to discuss your needs.
- Phone: 09 520 3531 or 0800 153 002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To contact either of the other two Health Schools and to see where we have our staff located, please click the Locations tab.
- To see our Facebook Page please go to
Click here for Term Dates